2013 Raptor.... Good buy or pass?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bingerfang

Reaction score
I have a friend of a friend selling his 2013 Ford Raptor with 207,000 miles and I'm debating on pulling the trigger or not. All maintenance done when required at correct intervals, NEVER BEEN OFFROAD, owned by older gentleman, everything is stock. $20,000k. Good buy or pass?

Thanks guys!

Raptorrunner2019

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t do 20k when I can get one with 120k miles for 24-25k. I have seen numerous ones at that range.

But if maintenance and everything that should be done was done and happens to be recent, I might consider for 17k. If shocks are still original I probably wouldn’t even consider.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bingerfang

Reaction score
I wouldn’t do 20k when I can get one with 120k miles for 24-25k. I have seen numerous ones at that range.

But if maintenance and everything that should be done was done and happens to be recent, I might consider for 17k. If socks are still original I probably wouldn’t even consider.

Yea I can’t find any in southern ca for anything close to that price. The prices for these trucks are crazy out here.

azwldcat13

Reaction score
What year, color preferences and scab or screw? I search for Raptors like its my job though their is no such job or I’d have it. I helped another member find his Gen 1 last month in SoCal. And he flew from Dallas to drive it back.

Jvheli

Reaction score
I just picked up a 2012 screw with 195,500 for $17 at a dealership fwiw.

Its a real beaut, Every option and not a scratch. Maybe there’s (a lot) of wiggle on his price?