2013 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca SBY #387

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
You guys are funny!! It's kinda funny though because I just pulled into the ford dealer on the way home today because they had a 13 boss out front! It was a white one with black graphics and I just don't even know if I could handle that in my driveway next to the raptor! I'd probably have to quit working just so I could stare and gaze all day. I NEED MORE $$$$$!

On a side note, @2baddogs is a stand up dude with excellent taste in his vehicles and takes extremely good care of them! I was crazy enough to wire transfer him $50Gs over 1500 mi away without even seeing the truck. He did not take my $$ and run and the truck was exactly as he described it when I got it! I have put 10000miles on it now and could not be happier I bought his truck,

GLWS

OP
OP
2baddogs

2baddogs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are funny!! It's kinda funny though because I just pulled into the ford dealer on the way home today because they had a 13 boss out front! It was a white one with black graphics and I just don't even know if I could handle that in my driveway next to the raptor! I'd probably have to quit working just so I could stare and gaze all day. I NEED MORE $$$$$!

On a side note, @2baddogs is a stand up dude with excellent taste in his vehicles and takes extremely good care of them! I was crazy enough to wire transfer him $50Gs over 1500 mi away without even seeing the truck. He did not take my $$ and run and the truck was exactly as he described it when I got it! I have put 10000miles on it now and could not be happier I bought his truck,

GLWS

Thanks for the kind words. This Stang is cleaner than the Raptor was! Destiny if you were already looking and all!

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you remove the restrictor plates? My god do they sound nice. Kinda making me miss my car now

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man that is a good looking car. It's so tempting especially because it would look awesome next to my GT500. I just sold my M6 and was going to use the extra cash on Raptor mods but I'm starting to rethink that decision lol. I wish you weren't so far away.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Man that is a good looking car. It's so tempting especially because it would look awesome next to my GT500. I just sold my M6 and was going to use the extra cash on Raptor mods but I'm starting to rethink that decision lol. I wish you weren't so far away.

Do it. Or buy the stage 4 from me, either way you'd be happy. I'll work out a discount if you and 2baddogs buy stage 4's at the same time.

OP
OP
2baddogs

2baddogs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reduced price

Ive seen a couple other sales at slightly higher but I would like to get this to a FRF member. $44k !