2013 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca SBY #387

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
2baddogs

2baddogs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Such a nice car! You getting yourself a GT350?

Thanks! No GT350 plans....yet. Found myself in a '14 Roush Raptor and would like to free up some $$$!

Other option is to start tracking it, before doing that - I thought I would test the market.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Thanks! No GT350 plans....yet. Found myself in a '14 Roush Raptor and would like to free up some $$$!

Other option is to start tracking it, before doing that - I thought I would test the market.

A Roush Raptor with a Rogue Racing Stage 4 would be pretty awesome... just sayin'.

OP
OP
2baddogs

2baddogs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like option 2!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I do as well! Especially the way this car handles. Ive had a couple z06's and I have to say, Im impressed with the BOSS. Is it better? No, but then my 02 Z was set up for track duty. Talk about an expensive habit! Im trying to make mature decisions and you guys REALLY arent helping.

A Roush Raptor with a Rogue Racing Stage 4 would be pretty awesome... just sayin'.

Indeed it would! And they are local....hmmmm. Meant to be!

OP
OP
2baddogs

2baddogs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm ready for you... have a kit with your name on it ready to go.

Where's @Crikk? Maybe hes looking for a friend for the Raptor! Then I will have the $$$ of the Rogue setup! I was droooling all over it in the showroom last week.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Where's @Crikk? Maybe hes looking for a friend for the Raptor! Then I will have the $$$ of the Rogue setup! I was droooling all over it in the showroom last week.

You're right, he needs this car! He isn't happy with the SHO, this is a suitable replacement.

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome car! Had a black one and it was a really fun car. Maybe you should try listing it on eBay or on a mustang forum

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk