2013 mint Terrain SCREW w/62k miles in FL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwoodwo

Reaction score
Seriously interested in this truck. I am assuming this one is on the original shocks? Are they leaking at all?

Also, I have been looking at a few in the 50k mile range that are considerably cheaper than your asking price ($35-37k range). Would you be able to be priced competitively with those that I am looking at? I don't mean to jump immediately to price but figured it was best to start off with that rather than me wasting a bunch of your time.

Thanks,

Kevin

(832) 724-3421

OP
OP
FNG in FL duhhh

FNG in FL duhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously interested in this truck. I am assuming this one is on the original shocks? Are they leaking at all?

Also, I have been looking at a few in the 50k mile range that are considerably cheaper than your asking price ($35-37k range). Would you be able to be priced competitively with those that I am looking at? I don't mean to jump immediately to price but figured it was best to start off with that rather than me wasting a bunch of your time.

Thanks,

Kevin

(832) 724-3421

PMD. Thanks

Drew@DMP

Reaction score
I'm not sure if i have enough post to send a pm, but if you could send me one i would appreciate it. As asked above, curious about condition of the shocks as well. I'm okay with the mileage, just would have to fly in to grab it assuming we could work a deal.

OP
OP
FNG in FL duhhh

FNG in FL duhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if i have enough post to send a pm, but if you could send me one i would appreciate it. As asked above, curious about condition of the shocks as well. I'm okay with the mileage, just would have to fly in to grab it assuming we could work a deal.

Pmd sir.

Original shocks with no rust and no leaks.

OP
OP
FNG in FL duhhh

FNG in FL duhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also comes with aftermarket warranty. I just confirmed with the warranty company and the truck is covered till December 30, 2022 or 98,065 miles and that's bumper-to-bumper. Its $100 per incident that you claim and it's fully transferable with a $40 fee. If you traded it in or sold it before the warranty was up you get a prorated refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.