2013, looking for what its worth. Garage kept, spotless, 66k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baldguy01

Reaction score
Hi folks, have a 13, black on black, 66k miles. Garage kept, all options, super clean and fully maintained. CAI, dual Stainless works exhaust, custom wrap, console safe and fog lights are the only mods. No tuning. Just looking to ball park what I should ask. Local auto malls are all over the place. If I'm going to sell would rather deal privately.

can send pictures if interested or if needed to value. In the North East but truck hasn't seen snow for years and no dents or dings to be found on.

tommcd1

Reaction score
Hi folks, have a 13, black on black, 66k miles. Garage kept, all options, super clean and fully maintained. CAI, dual Stainless works exhaust, custom wrap, console safe and fog lights are the only mods. No tuning. Just looking to ball park what I should ask. Local auto malls are all over the place. If I'm going to sell would rather deal privately.

can send pictures if interested or if needed to value. In the North East but truck hasn't seen snow for years and no dents or dings to be found on.
If you are going to sell may be interested. I am in CT. Looking for first Raptor.

P4SHOCAT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You might want to try a few of the internet dealers like vroom or others to give you an idea on prices. You will get a lot of different prices but it will give you a range. Prices are insane right now. Good luck with what ever you decide.

OP
OP
B

Baldguy01

Reaction score
HA! if i do decide to sell it. it'll be far north of 5k. its paid off and not costing me anything. + sleeps well in a heated garage with the rest of my toys