2013 Hennessey Raptor - 95k mi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G00se

Reaction score
Came across a black 2013 SCREW with 95k miles, one owner, clean cafax with the Hennessey 600hp upgrade. Looks to be very clean. What do you think it's worth?

OP
OP
G

G00se

Reaction score
Wish I could give you some usefull info here. But I'm sure it will be a HOT topic

Yeah I’m aware of the sentiments some have with Hennessy. But I’d venture to say that most folks think Hennessy is reputable and has a name brand that’s worth something. If that’s right and what that makes a truck like this worth is what I’m curious.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would find a reputable shop in your area that knows Raptors and PAY them to get it checked out. At 95k miles supercharged truck, esp Hennessey could be a ticking time bomb or could turn out a nice truck...

D

Deleted member 12951

I would say that Hennessey does not add value except perhaps to a dealer. Is it the Roush supercharger? They started doing a better job when they used that one. It seemed the procharger was the one brand that was catching fire with their install. I would get a different tune on it, I heard even on the 2013 the Hennessey tune is an issue. Other than that, its a raptor and have things checked like any other one

OP
OP
G

G00se

Reaction score
I would find a reputable shop in your area that knows Raptors and PAY them to get it checked out. At 95k miles supercharged truck, esp Hennessey could be a ticking time bomb or could turn out a nice truck...

I would say that Hennessey does not add value except perhaps to a dealer. Is it the Roush supercharger? They started doing a better job when they used that one. It seemed the procharger was the one brand that was catching fire with their install. I would get a different tune on it, I heard even on the 2013 the Hennessey tune is an issue. Other than that, its a raptor and have things checked like any other one

Thanks guys, this is helpful. :favorites13:

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you do decide to buy, make sure you have a fire extinguisher handy at all times.....