2013 Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K-9

K-9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So close. I just got back from Mexico and my crappy jeep died the day before I left. I was half hoping it was major so I could order or buy the raptor when I got home. I saw a silver screw on. A pvt transport on the way back from the airport which started the color question in my mind again too but it turned out my battery just fell flat on its face so I am back up and running. No car payments for the 3 cars is nice so I am still waiting on more 2013 info and trying to save more money...and figure out the color I like best.

RobertW

Reaction score
I just dont get all the ecoboost raptor talk, it would get the same ****** mileage, thats all

Not a V-6...now boosting the 6.2 you could bring the Torque down to a more usable range...2500 vs 4500 the way these things race to 6th gear they would pull a ton harder... as for mileage....who cares, if you do you should have bought something else

nold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So close. I just got back from Mexico and my crappy jeep died the day before I left. I was half hoping it was major so I could order or buy the raptor when I got home. I saw a silver screw on. A pvt transport on the way back from the airport which started the color question in my mind again too but it turned out my battery just fell flat on its face so I am back up and running. No car payments for the 3 cars is nice so I am still waiting on more 2013 info and trying to save more money...and figure out the color I like best.

:welcome: silver or white are the easist to maintain