2013 Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you guys think the interior will get a refresh like the 2013 F250? Heres a pic of the interior of the 2013 F250 showing a new Navi:
2013-Ford-Platinum-Interior.jpg

Tasty Rod

Reaction score
Rain Sensing Wipers are ********! I can't even use them on my car because one drop of rain hits and they go to warp speed! I just manually use them when needed and I always keep my glass coated with Rain-X.

Your ******** ! :Grenade:
Well... sorry yours are crappy but they kick serious ass on my Range Rover and that is a Ford product btw. Maybe your just not doing it right LMAO

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well... sorry yours are crappy but they kick serious ass on my Range Rover and that is a Ford product btw. Maybe your just not doing it right LMAO

Was a ford product,they were sold along with jag,austin,and Mazda.they made a deal to supply engines and info until model year change.

chartguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Range Rover has not been a Ford product for years. The Indian company, Tata Motors, owns the Range Rover now.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think the interior will get a refresh like the 2013 F250? Heres a pic of the interior of the 2013 F250 showing a new Navi:
2013-Ford-Platinum-Interior.jpg

NO, the 2013 Raptor Int won't be updated, like the 2013 SD.
To soon, and to few built for a makeover .........

randy

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Range Rover has not been a Ford product for years. The Indian company, Tata Motors, owns the Range Rover now.

Ford still provides the engines to Jaguar and Land Rover. I believe Aston Martin aswell. It's more economical than these companies spending Billions on new engine plants. But these engines are not Ford engines, you won't find them in a ford product. These companies also purchase raw materials from Ford, because Ford is so large and can buy in such volume it's cheaper than purchasing on their own.

The engine in the new Evoque, is a version of Fords EcoBoost.