2013 Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K-9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that people are just starting to get their 2012's I thought I'd ask if anyone had heard any rumors about the 2013?

For those with the 2012 is it perfect or is there anything that you would like to see on a 2013 model?

I paid off the last of my toys last month and just got my tax bill which has to get cleared before I buy anything again but not having a payment on the GT500 or my wife's Jeep clears up some nice cash flow so it's getting harder and harder to hold out......For my own sanity I keep saying wait until you know more about the 2013....but they had a nice screw in blue at the local dealer and it had every option i wanted other than the blue inserts which made it really hard to walk away from...luckily some one bought it with in a week so I didn't.

I am still wrestling with the Silver vs Blue question but am more wondering if there is on the functional side anyone feels like might be a nice upgrade.

Maybe one of my other cars will die and make this an easy decision because then it would be a need - not just a want :)

MikeD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are some spy pics floating around with the front end masked off, maybe HID's or a new front end/grill design? I'm not sure how HID's would be on this truck since they have to self level, off road they would bounce all over the place.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rumors: HID headlights and a "color not previously offered in the F150 line". As for color, definitly Blue Flame. :waytogo: