2013 Ford Raptor SCREW -- Black 120,000 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Birel22

Reaction score
2013 Ford Raptor SCREW -- Approximately 120,000 miles (DD; Gen 2 Raptor arrives June 26)
$31,000 asking
Transaction to be processed through COVERT in Austin area for tax purposes without additional fees for the buyer. My salesman has assured me they will do an in/out without issues. (Original owner, No liens)

Brief History/Details below:

VIN#: 1FTFW1R63DFA67460

Just under 120,000 miles of today. I live in The Woodlands and drive approximately 90 miles per day all highway (I-45 & Hardy Toll Rd). It is my daily driver and there are no stories or accidents associated. It has the 801A package, factory beadlocks, and moonroof. The truck has been leveled by being placed on the mid-perch and is on 37 BFG KO2s. LineX premium was sprayed on all of the fender flares, bumpers, rear wheel wells, and bed. I had all of this done before taking delivery.

The truck has received royal purple synthetic changes every 6000 miles (K&N oil filters too) from its infancy and has a K&N air filter which has been cleaned and re-oiled a few times. I am now running the Royal Purple HMX and have been for the last 3 oil changes.

At 100k miles the truck had all fluids changed/flushed (Transfer case, Transmission, Diffs, Coolant) and a Brake Job (new pads and machined rotors; Upon flushing and pressure testing the coolant system, the techs found a small radiator leak on a seam weld resulting in a new radiator). The spark plugs were replaced and the starter/fuel system fuse relocation was also taken care of (common issue with a FORD issued bulletin regarding such you can find on the forum) These were done by GULLO Ford so I am sure I can get the records from them. I am unsure if my wife filed them or tossed them in the trash. The truck runs strong and has had an easy commuter life.

Wear/Tear: The front skid plate / bumper (bottom silver center section) has a small dent from unavoidable blownout semi tire debris from a couple years ago. Ill snap a pic. Also, very minor scratch/scrape on rear corner panel in front of the rear wheel well. Again, only really noticeable upon a fresh wash. Typical small amount of rock chips in the front but. The passenger front door electronic locking mechanism is unlocking intermittently. The BFG KO2s have about 50% left on them and are rotated with each oil change. Those are the only things I can think of currently. Given the miles, it is really clean and has been a great trouble free truck.

Please PM or email and Ill try and get some better images (hope to post them in the thread soon) I’m transparent and detail oriented (as seen by description above) so feel free to ask additional questions. Interested parties are welcome to PPI and if local we can arrange a look. I will get the sticker and post it as well as I get time.

Again, I have arranged with the purchase of my incoming truck (Gen 2 Raptor) that this transaction be handled by the dealer at no additional cost to myself or the buyer so I can save on some taxes on the new one. They will merely process paperwork. Should the buyer not be local to the Houston or Austin area, I am sure they can oblige.

Cheers!

Grant

motogp08 at gmail.com

Attachments

• IMG_1628 (1).jpg
    IMG_1628 (1).jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1627 (1).jpg
    IMG_1627 (1).jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1629 (1).jpg
    IMG_1629 (1).jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1631 (1).jpg
    IMG_1631 (1).jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1630 (1).jpg
    IMG_1630 (1).jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1651 (1).jpg
    IMG_1651 (1).jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1655 (1).jpg
    IMG_1655 (1).jpg
    88 KB · Views: 68
OP
OP
B

Birel22

Reaction score
It has been raining a ton so it could use a bath if it ever lets up in the Houston area.