2013 Factory Ford Beadlock Wheels - Add to my order?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you have some links or brands that are USA built at reasonable prices? I've looked at some but they're just so pricey.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Beadlocks or non bead?
For beadlocks non crazy prices are
Trailready hd beadlocks
Walker evans
A few more ill update post once i get home im in northern ontario right now using my cellphone

I run trailready and i absolutely love them to death. Beat the living shit out of them an they have absolutely bo problems!
Been running my new setup almost 2 months now, none of the bolts even moved.....
Thats why they use them in throphy truck builds also quite popular along rock crawling crowd.
If you want the most heavy duty rim available that will take beatings for years on years Trailready is the way to go.

Its funny how if you go on any other forum or any other pre running forum people always complain about breaking and bending their methods and method beadlocks.... Um ya cause method is shit. Trr hd beadlocks run anywhere from 400-450 each.

Dont be like everyone else running methods..... If your gonna run your truck hard you need heavy duty real rims not chinese hot wheels....
Opps nvm heavy duty my box from the rims says Extreme duty 100% made in the usa....... Anyone want to debate now?

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I respect your opinion because I know you're one of the mod kings around here so I will look into them. I do plan on using my Raptor for what it was designed for so I do want to do it right if at all possible. I'm really not sure about beadlock vs non-beadlock. Not crazy about the idea of beadlocks since they are "off-road" only. I know they're technically legal from what I know but I would hate to be involved in some sort of on road accident and then have them see that I had off-road only wheels. So I'd probably lean towards non-beadlocks or potentially beadlock wheels where the ring could be added.

I appreciate your responses and expertise!

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order took a little longer than others who ordered from my dealership because of the beadlocks I've been told. I wouldn't give into the OEM ones(absolutely hate the look of them).

Beadlock plus Terrain = sex

I've seen a few Blue SCrews with the beadlocks.....mehhh Better than the OEM looking rims. To each his own though

Fomocoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added the beadlocks to my order today (at invoice)!

Like the look, like the fact that they're forged and if I want to convert them over to true beadlock I can.
Cool man! They should look great with the Blue Flame paint!!

Last edited: