2013 Factory Ford Beadlock Wheels - Add to my order?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go with the beadlocks. I have them on mine and they look really good. A hell of a lot better then the stock wheels.

Your truck does look really good. Somthing about them on blue.

I actually saw my first blue Raptor in person the other day. I really like that color in person much more than pics.

122racing

Reaction score
mine was sceduled for build on 2/20 with the beadlocks and i ordered on 1/07 i would say not likely an issue but who knows i might of got the last ones

thanks for the info, when you ordered your raptor, were the wheels on hold and you kept them on the order?

Last edited:
OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Beadlocks are NOT on hold! Two of us confirmed that today! They were an issue a couple months back but not anymore!

blpp

Reaction score
Fords are not dot approved. These are

Been toying with adding the beadlock wheels to my order.

1st: Are they still holding up orders?
2nd: What are your thoughts on them? Personally, I love the look and think they would look really sharp on my Blue Flame.
3rd: Any issues with future tires? Toyo Open Country, Duratracs, et cetera.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. I do like the new Method NVs (obviously not beadlocks but about the same cost as I would be paying to upgrade to beadlocks but I could also use the stock wheels for spares, et cetera.

Pros and Cons???

Thanks!
Hutchinson Rock Monster Beadlock Wheel For Ford Truck Part # WA-0568