2013 doa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

87MJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I get an email from my dealer this morning saying that my truck won't start and they're taking it to the local ford mechanic.

Truck arrived in Germany 17 Dec
Delivered to my area 20 Dec, the day I flew to Seattle. Truck has been sitting in a lot hopefully unmolested. Tell my dealer I'm coming back and they start to get it ready and then I get n email saying it won't start.

They had to drive it on the boat, drive it off the boat, drive it on the truck and off the truck.

Any ideas?

Look at it like this Macf, the longer it wont start, the longer it stays off the crappy winter roads. I received my '13 the first of November. Winter hit Indiana with the salt and crap. Now I keep it in a heated garage next to my old '87 jeep comanche. I dont have the heart to drive it in the slushy crap. :biggrin:

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
baby_zps1e5199be.jpg

DanMan3395

Reaction score
Now your crying because your truck want start...what a *****...

You got what you deserve... ******** narcissistic ***** ...Paybacks a bitch...

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Here is the thread this guy started during the middle of Sandy kicking our ass:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f56/port-baltimore-18020/

This Thread makes Fred sound more like an ass to me.