2013 doa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah you're right Fred. Because I don't care about other people's misfortunes I'm a complete tool. Where were those people when I was deployed halfway around the world and my grandmother died and I was unable to attend her funeral? Where were those people when I was cleaning up Ivan and Katrina. Pretty sure they didn't care about me.

Eat a bag of gaped ******** ********.

Please let's keep this forum pg13. Ok.:emotions133:

loke

Reaction score
Lol. This thread is full of win.

There really isn't anything you can do if the dealer still has it. Its their responsibility. Be sure to find out exactly what was wrong before you take delivery and if you are still concerned have it looked at by a third party.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah you're right Fred. Because I don't care about other people's misfortunes I'm a complete tool. Where were those people when I was deployed halfway around the world and my grandmother died and I was unable to attend her funeral? Where were those people when I was cleaning up Ivan and Katrina. Pretty sure they didn't care about me.

Eat a bag of gaped ******** ********.

Now your crying because your truck want start...what a *****...

You got what you deserve... ******** narcissistic ***** ...Paybacks a bitch...

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Here is the thread this guy started during the middle of Sandy kicking our ass:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f56/port-baltimore-18020/

OP
OP
The Macf

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You're right. I'm crying because I came to a truck specific forum to ask a question about said truck. Since I'm not in the country to see for myself if it's even cranking or has any power at all, I'm a ******* narcisstic ***** for asking a simple question.

Take a look in the mirror and ask yourself who the real tool is. i asked a simple question and you respond with some BS.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Calm down Folks.

To the OP, there's nothing you can do. Let the dealer deal with it. If it was me I would ask Ford for 100k warranty. And I bet they give it to you.

Maverick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Fred you're totally over-reacting. I'm sure your ass wasn't glued to the TV during the storm with a box of tissues in your hand watching the storm's wrath. You continued to live your life and probably ate pretty well. I'm sure the OP cares just as much as any other reasonable American. He's in the military. You can't beat that for altruism.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Fred you're totally over-reacting. I'm sure your ass wasn't glued to the TV during the storm with a box of tissues in your hand watching the storm's wrath. You continued to live your life and probably ate pretty well. I'm sure the OP cares just as much as any other reasonable American. He's in the military. You can't beat that for altruism.

Not your fight back off...

loke

Reaction score
Not your fight back off...

You posted a link to the previous thread expecting it to make you look justified but it only served to show another thread where tried to make a fight where there was no need. Every forum should be self policing and that makes pointing out jerks everyone's fight. Contribute to the thread or move on.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You posted a link to the previous thread expecting it to make you look justified but it only served to show another thread where tried to make a fight where there was no need. Every forum should be self policing and that makes pointing out jerks everyone's fight. Contribute to the thread or move on.

Your just an old contributing machine.... Just think your response to this will be #5....I guess this is your wonderful contribution by telling me to contribute...hope that gets the guys truck started...