2013 doa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I get an email from my dealer this morning saying that my truck won't start and they're taking it to the local ford mechanic.

Truck arrived in Germany 17 Dec
Delivered to my area 20 Dec, the day I flew to Seattle. Truck has been sitting in a lot hopefully unmolested. Tell my dealer I'm coming back and they start to get it ready and then I get n email saying it won't start.

They had to drive it on the boat, drive it off the boat, drive it on the truck and off the truck.

Any ideas?

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I get an email from my dealer this morning saying that my truck won't start and they're taking it to the local ford mechanic.

Truck arrived in Germany 17 Dec
Delivered to my area 20 Dec, the day I flew to Seattle. Truck has been sitting in a lot hopefully unmolested. Tell my dealer I'm coming back and they start to get it ready and then I get n email saying it won't start.

They had to drive it on the boat, drive it off the boat, drive it on the truck and off the truck.

Any ideas?

Now that is Karma for you...

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

When a storm was kicking the east coasts ass and killing people from VA to New York...This Stars Wars wanna be was worried about if his truck was still going to ship on time...Complete jerk about it...

What a tool!

Fred

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
When a storm was kicking the east coasts ass and killing people from VA to New York...This Stars Wars wanna be was worried about if his truck was still going to ship on time...Complete jerk about it...

What a tool!

Fred

Seriously? What did he say?

OP
OP
The Macf

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah you're right Fred. Because I don't care about other people's misfortunes I'm a complete tool. Where were those people when I was deployed halfway around the world and my grandmother died and I was unable to attend her funeral? Where were those people when I was cleaning up Ivan and Katrina. Pretty sure they didn't care about me.

Eat a bag of gaped ******** ********.