2013 dent on top of frame rail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meh

Reaction score
I was just wondering if any of you guy have noticed having a dent on the top of your frame rail over where the bumpstops are. My truck is brand new and never been off road it leaves a gap on the inside of the portion of the frame rail and the bottom of the bed supports. Is this normal or is it gonna cause problems later on?

OP
OP
M

Meh

Reaction score
heres a picture

Attachments

• 20131014_223743.jpg
    20131014_223743.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 122
OP
OP
M

Meh

Reaction score
sorry that picture was complete shit it was difficult to get the camera in there and the only camera i own is on my phone.

took it to the stealership and my buddies shop to get it documented/looked at they both told me they don't forsee it being a problem, and that it is common on ford raptor and on other f150s. I figure that ill just put an rpg kit on and forget about it. The frame is straight it just has a dent on the inside top of the frame rail but their is not paint chipping and the bumpstops sit straight. Just wanted to know if anyone has any thing similar.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just looked at mine, new in June, only 1500 miles. I don't see any dent, the frame is not perfect, there are normal curves and weld dimples. Sounds to me like your is normal too.