2013 build dates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shotgun

Reaction score
Ford just released news. Do to cut backs Ford has suspended 2013 Raptor builds indefinitely.
Refunds will be available from your dealer........

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

This is what I expect to hear today

I nearly freaked out completely.

Still no VIN or build date, but I am number 1 on my dealers list, good thing I ordered it so early. 8 weeks and counting.........

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then he goes to jail and her new boyfriend is driving his Raptor.........just wrong, so very wrong

:lol2:

I would just get a hit on that dude. I'll tell my hitman, "get rid of the guy and do not stain my truck!"

- Hector

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Dora with priority 10 but nothing more...trying to be patient.......failing

Gambill

Reaction score
Reason I ask is because I'm #6 on my dealer's list but my dealer has only been given 1 allocation so far. I was curious if this is when more allocations are given out.

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

I certainly hope it applies to us!

My Ford Dealer told my that my 2013 Raptor will be the first one they have ever sold. I hope this dosn't hurt me in the long run.

Shotgun

Reaction score
Dealer got me my VIN today! :fuckyea:

Can't seem to pull up a window sticker yet, but this is progress!

I am guessing it takes awhile to get it in the system. Can anyone chime in on this?