2013 Black Scab w/beadlocks available at invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bet you won't! I bet you won't! I bet you won't! I bet you won't! I bet you won't! I bet you won't! I bet you won't!
I bet you won't! I bet you won't! I bet you won't! I bet you won't! I bet you won't! I bet you won't! I bet you won't! I bet you won't! I bet you won't! I bet you won't!
I bet you won't! I bet you won't! I bet you won't! I bet you won't! I bet you won't! I bet you won't! I bet you won't! I bet you won't! I bet you won't! I bet you won't!
I bet you won't! I bet you won't! I bet you won't!
-Greg (aka squatting dog)

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bet you won't! I bet you won't! I bet you won't! I bet you won't! I bet you won't! I bet you won't! I bet you won't!
I bet you won't! I bet you won't! I bet you won't!
-Greg (aka squatting dog)

I won't. I need another race car first. Really waiting on this years Ford Fusion NASCAR's to get retired and I plan on picking one of those up and converting it for road course.

Maverick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor.

Love it! Hilarious man.

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting - times seem to have changed. Not very long ago he'd just have to sit in on his lot and would probably sell it close to sticker in a few days - but now he is having to spend time to advertise it at invoice.
A great deal for surefor anyone looking for a SCAB.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually this dealership sells all their raptors at invoice. So he's not marking anything down.

Interesting - times seem to have changed. Not very long ago he'd just have to sit in on his lot and would probably sell it close to sticker in a few days - but now he is having to spend time to advertise it at invoice.
A great deal for surefor anyone looking for a SCAB.