2013 Black Scab w/beadlocks available at invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Updated >> SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

Men,

Steve Miller at Van Bortel Ford in Rochester NY has a 2013 Black Scab available immediately. He will sell this Raptor at invoice. It was ordered for a customer who decided he did not want it. If you want a raptor without the wait then here's your chance. The options are as follows:

- 801A
- Sunroof
- Beadlocks

window sticker >> http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FTFX1R63DFC25924

price is $47,618.40. Steve will charge you an additional $100 in dealer doc fees and that's it. If you are buying from out of state then you will be responsible for taxes and or any fees when you get back to your home state.

Please contact steve (c585-613-6467 - e-mail: [email protected]) and tell him I sent you (Khoi). This truck is currently on the lot at invoice and I am sure it will go quick.

Please note I do NOT work for this dealership. I and a few others on this forum have purchased from Steve at Van Bortel Ford and he's awesome to deal with.

Please pm me if you have any questions.

2013r.jpg

Last edited:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This truck would be more tempting if it had no sunroof.
How do you know that price is at invoice? Just wondering how does one know?

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes. Every Raptor Van Bortel sells is at invoice. But if you want confirmation go and build a raptor with these options at Edmuds.com and add ADV ($763) and Fuel ($101.40) and you will get the invoice pricing.

This truck would be more tempting if it had no sunroof.
How do you know that price is at invoice? Just wondering how does one know?

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Buy it and ship it to CA and you will still save 3-4k from what CA dealers are charging.

I wish this was closer to me. I would most likely jump on this one!

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO! Yes YOU DO!

The 3rd one is the charm! :)

I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor. I do not need another Raptor.