2013-2014 Raptors Sync 2 -> Sync 3 Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Is Carlos still selling the upgrade. This can only be done with the '13s and '14s?

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't know who Carlos is- but yes only the 13s and 14s can upgrade.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is Carlos still selling the upgrade. This can only be done with the '13s and '14s?
yeah, 13-14 have the 52 pin plug behind the radio. that was still used along with the necessary data to do the upgrade. i do however know someone that could upgrade your truck with all new stereo equipment. i need to remember his name........ its on the tip of my tongue......jeez i cant seem to remember. total brain fart........ you know him. he could have saved your from your raptor fire had you met up with him last time he was in arizona. help me remember

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I installed both Sync 3 and a Gen 2 Steering Wheel Conversion on a previous 2014 Gen 1 Raptor I recently sold. It definitely improved the overall driving experience. *Yes paddle shifters work and all media buttons function with the kit.

94A1AC16-4CD8-4F9E-954C-A02B22F1CF2C.jpeg

Here are the links:

Gen2 Steering Wheel Conversion

Sync 3

rkneeshaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed both Sync 3 and a Gen 2 Steering Wheel Conversion on a previous 2014 Gen 1 Raptor I recently sold. It definitely improved the overall driving experience. *Yes paddle shifters work and all media buttons function with the kit.

View attachment 393951

Here are the links:

Sync 3
Hey with Sync 3, did you try enabling the stearing wheel heating, and did that work with the gen2 wheel?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

View attachment 393951

Here are the links:

Sync 3

I wish I saw your truck for sale before it sold. I would have scooped it up.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
yeah, 13-14 have the 52 pin plug behind the radio. that was still used along with the necessary data to do the upgrade. i do however know someone that could upgrade your truck with all new stereo equipment. i need to remember his name........ its on the tip of my tongue......jeez i cant seem to remember. total brain fart........ you know him. he could have saved your from your raptor fire had you met up with him last time he was in arizona. help me remember

I still have my Gen 2 which I am planning on keeping even when I find a Gen 1.