2012 White Screw - $33000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aschiller98

Reaction score
Up for sale is my 2012 Ford Raptor SuperCrew with 118,*** miles, this truck has been amazing for me. It runs perfect, with no issues during my time of ownership. The truck is in great condition for the mileage and it barely shows. I replaced the interior leather seats with new factory leather just 10k miles ago. The tires were replaced 10k miles ago. The transmission was flushed 5k miles ago. I baby this truck, always handwashed and waxed during the summer, never taken through machine wash carwashes. I perform all services on the truck myself, the truck has always had its oil changed with mobile 1 full synthetic fluid and filter. The paint is all in good condition. There is one crease in the drivers door where the truck was bumped into when it was parked. I never bothered to fix it as it did not affect the paint itself and I would rather not have a repainted piece on the truck. The only aftermarket part on the truck are the method NV wheels, which I had the faux bead locks painted to match the truck, and two light bars that are wired into the upfitter switches. They are located behind the grill to preserve the factory look of the truck. The truck is my daily driver so the mileage will slowly increase. I am open to offers. Overall this truck is in great condition for the mileage, I take great care this truck as I am an automotive fanatic. The truck has been very lightly off roaded, just dirt roads and driving around fields at a friends ranch. I use a rzr for any hard off road. If you have any questions about the truck feel free to reach out. I am open to offers. The truck is located in West Lafayette, Indiana

Attachments

• DSC_9120.jpg
    DSC_9120.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCF2363.jpg
    DSCF2363.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
OP
OP
A

aschiller98