2012 vs 2013 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
V

Viper10

Reaction score
I had a truck on order with a local dealer in socal (a 13 black supercrew) and i found one at another dealer on the lot. I jumped on it and took that one instead of the wait, but that leaves my dealer with one he needs to move and it should be delivered soon... If you don't want to wait too long, like black, and want the 4 door, I can put you in touch with my dealer so you can take the one that was due to me...

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Lol... I didn't see this before I posted:lol2:

What options did you order on the black SCREW (I was thinking about loading the truck with almost everything except the graphics)? When is it due in? What kind of deal did this dealer give you? I'm interested if the timing is right.

Should I assume that ordering a Raptor will take 5 months? I've talked to two South Bay dealerships and they claim that they take 8 weeks... where's the disconnect? I would like to take the tax right off and get the truck by December.

Thanks for your feedback. My email is [email protected]

Take care,

Brad

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

What area of so cal?

I live in Redondo Beach... and work in Orange County (very close to Outlaw Raptor). I'm in the final stages of securing a better job, so buying the Raptor will be my Christmas present to myself.

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

"Another reason is that since losing my businesses (and everything else that I owned), I have moved 3 times in the last 4 years and I am tired of borrowing and renting trucks"

Am I missing something here? How about some tough love....Sounds like you need a van with a bed not a $50,000 gas pig.

Not looking for anyone's sympathy, water under the bridge and on the mend. I also have a 200 mph gas pig that I drove for 12 years as a daily driver that I tracked over 150 days.

Thanks to all of you for your feedback.