2012 Tuxedo Black Scab for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kenb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am selling my 2012 Tuxedo Black Scab. It only has 4,394 miles on it!! I am the original owner. Ordered in August of 2011 and got it in January of 2012. Has sunroof, navigation system, and the 802A luxury package. It is in perfect stock condition. Never off road and never even in the rain!!!! Always covered and garaged (cover goes with it). Not a scratch. You won't find a better one in this like new condition. I have changed the oil (Mobil 1) and filter (Ford FL820S Motorcraft) every spring. I just put in a new ($175!!!!!) battery. It is located in Troy, Alabama 36081.

I have 2 sets of wheels. I liked the 2010-11 wheels better than the new for 2012 wheels so I ordered a new set and had the dealer install before I picked it up. The 2012 are new in the boxes.

I have all documents from new including the window sticker and all records including the SVT certificate and info (only 700 Tuxedo Scabs made in 2012). Clear title in hand. Inspections are welcome and encouraged. I will be glad to send any pictures by email just let me know what you need. Please send any questions to me at [email protected]. $50k firm. I am selling only because I just got my new 2018 Magnetic Scab and love it too so I can't justify keeping both. No trades please.

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This will be a nice find for someone.
What did the dealer offer you for trade, if you don't mind me asking.

GLWS

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
K

kenb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment. I did not even try for a trade in with the dealer. I really thought I would keep both. I do love the Gen1 truck. But the main reason I am letting it go is a simple one. Space. I have 2 garages. The upper garage is too low for a Raptor to fit. I keep my 2018 Rubicon there along with my mowers and Rhino. The large lower garage is where I keep my Raptors and my wonderful old Blazer and a BMW bike. Before I got the new Raptor things were fine. Now I have to move one to get another one out. I don't like that at all so one has to go.