2012 Screw Oxford White

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to sell my Gen 1 as I just don't drive it much. Has roughly 83,000 on the clock. Truck has the Luxury package with
10 Way Power Cooled & Heated Driver and Passenger Seats, Dual Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (dual zone temperature controls), Sony Premium Audio System, Body Color PowerFold heated side mirrors with memory, Power Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start System, Memory System - Power Adjustable Pedals, Power Mirrors, Power Seats, Universal Garage door opener, Rear View Camera, Trailer Brake Controller, Navigation System, Moonroof, Tailgate Step.

I put Fox 3.0 shocks all the way around has new Ko2's on Method wheels, has a JDM custom tune with SCTX4 programmer. Folding Lomax tonneau cover, Bedrug bed liner (bed and sides), auto tailgate lock, Spicer rear diff cover. Deaver leaf springs, Morimoto XB headlights, Alpharex pro tails, Builtrite dash mount and 67 designs phone mount. Interior and exterior are very good to excellent one small hole in drivers seat cover.
I don't have a lot of pics as I recently had a bicycle accident and ended up with broken arm and leg both with plates and screws. I won't be able to drive for another 5 to 6 weeks. I will add what pics I have. Once I am back on my feet I can grab some more pics or if your in Vegas your welcome to come over and check it out. Truck has been in the desert and socal its whole life no rust. Located in Las Vegas NV Asking $42,900.00 OBO. NOW $40,000.00

1631142787450.png

1631142843784.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Buzzard2

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful Raptor. Sorry about your accident, get well and GLWS!
Thanks CR, I am 8 weeks in to recovery so 4 more weeks and I will be on my feet. Then I can take some good pics.
Thought there might be more interest got over 5k in the shocks and all the other extra's. If it don't sell it won't break my heart.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks CR, I am 8 weeks in to recovery so 4 more weeks and I will be on my feet. Then I can take some good pics.
Thought there might be more interest got over 5k in the shocks and all the other extra's. If it don't sell it won't break my heart.
Probably a good idea, people like to see pictures of the shocks, interior, etc. I know what recovery is like, have had two knee surgeries over the last 2 years and physio up the ying yang....... take it easy and heal properly.

OP
OP
Buzzard2

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a buyer at 40K but his credit union would only loan like $33 or $34K and he didn't have the cash to make up the rest. I sold to a friend of mine that has a Special Edition 13 and he was taking this one up to park city to have something to pull his snow machines. He has a thriving business and just scratched a check for the full amount so it was easy. Probably could have got a little more but not worth the hassle for me.