2012 Roush Raptor 525 HP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the same truck. It's roush's 590 kit. It's 590 crank hp. It's actually less. Mine dynoed 435 rwhp with 7lbs of boost. And the roush tune sucks. It limits the truck to 100mph which my trucks just out of 3rd gear early 4th then lays down like a pig. A pulley change is a good idea to make 9/10lbs but then u run out of injector with those 47lbs roush injectors. If u want to see 500 at the tires you need a full exhaust,injectors, pulley, and a good tune to do it safe. But it sure is worth it. Lol.

The 47 lbs. Injectors are good for 700 fwhp!
But you're never going to see that with the Eaton 2.3L TVS compressor.

2012Roush

Reaction score
Already have man. That TVs isn't any better or worse than the whipple if your staying with 10 lbs of boost or a stock bottom end. I'm in the mid 4's for hp to the ground right now and am going to hit the 5's by spring (rwhp) with the last few mods and tune. the 47lb'ers are running out of fuel where I'm at now making it necessary to go to a 60lb'er and trim it way back. That's what the a/f and Dyno are showing. But yes 700hp at the crank has been seen with the 47's but one cold night with some good air and ka-boom. Your out of fuel and needing a new motor. Never a good idea to surpass the effiancy point of an injectors for safety's sake.

Last edited: