2012 Roush Raptor 525 HP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome. More video please. Is the 625 pulley tune also a calibrated one or will you go to a tuner for that? I am hoping to get the package with a pulley and calibrated tune from roush eventually...I really wish ford racing would put one out.

I saw one of there trucks at home depot in three rivers, mi last week end but never got to hear it start. Sounds really nice

2012Roush

Reaction score
I have the same truck. It's roush's 590 kit. It's 590 crank hp. It's actually less. Mine dynoed 435 rwhp with 7lbs of boost. And the roush tune sucks. It limits the truck to 100mph which my trucks just out of 3rd gear early 4th then lays down like a pig. A pulley change is a good idea to make 9/10lbs but then u run out of injector with those 47lbs roush injectors. If u want to see 500 at the tires you need a full exhaust,injectors, pulley, and a good tune to do it safe. But it sure is worth it. Lol.