GEN 1 2012 raptor won’t start.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Murlanboy

Reaction score
Yea the mechanic told about the process for getting a used PCM, but he said it would be cheaper than purchasing a new one.
As far as the reader it was from autozone and was given to me when the transmission was acting up bc of a recall. Thanks for all the advice you e given thus far. I’m learning a lot of shit, mainly I should’ve have got a used one or should have learned more about it prior to purchasing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

Murlanboy

Reaction score
It was the computer, the person who had it before tunned it and it just stopped working. I paid $600 for a reflash and it was back to normal. I’m in the process of selling it now. Turns out it was in a bad accident and is leading to some other problems.

Wheelz96

Reaction score
I see your in Ga and I am going to look, and hopefully buy a 2012 this weekend (in Georgia). Is yours at a dealership or private sell?

OP
OP
M

Murlanboy

Reaction score
I see your in Ga and I am going to look, and hopefully buy a 2012 this weekend (in Georgia). Is yours at a dealership or private sell?
Dealership, it’s called jerry jelly GMC in adel. If interested I can send you the salesman’s number.