2012 Raptor Price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MAD GTO

Reaction score
I am going to sell my 2012 Tuxedo black Raptor. 120k, excellent interior and good exterior. K&N air intake and hard, 3 piece tonneau cover. Bed would need a liner to look good but tonneau cover hides it. Some fender scratches and step up dings. What do you think is a fair price

laselvasurf

Reaction score
Your location is critical, have shocks been replaced/rebuilt? Fuse 27 done? Plugs/coils done?

120K is right where these trucks start to need a bit of maintenance... So if these things haven't been done the value will be a bit lower.

OP
OP
M

MAD GTO

Reaction score
Total stock. No shock work but it has never been off road and abused. It is a highway vehicle. Folks keep giving me huge ranges in value...is $28k fair?

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like @CoronaRaptor said it’s a wide gamut.

Shocks, brakes, tires, plugs, fuse 27, battery, diff services are just a start.

These are all things I have done so far to mine that I bought at $32k with 93xxx on the clock in central IL.

These probably cost about another $3-5K total. Some were dealer services, others I did myself. Got some deals along the way thanks to FRF!

Hopefully that gives you a hand in figuring where yours lays.

mtunender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going to sell my 2012 Tuxedo black Raptor. 120k, excellent interior and good exterior. K&N air intake and hard, 3 piece tonneau cover. Bed would need a liner to look good but tonneau cover hides it. Some fender scratches and step up dings. What do you think is a fair price

Where are you located?