2012 Raptor guy just now introducing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

florchak

Reaction score
Hello All,

I meet "Ironman" last evening and he thought I should put this post to introduce myself.

My 7 year old races karts and he thought you might really like the tow setup we use which is shown at the end of the 3 min highlight video below.

Here is her 2013 highlight video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxBed52BA8M

And here is her sponsorship page: Amanda Brickley on www.hookit.com

Anyone in Michigan interested in karting let me know and we can discuss getting you into it. It really is similar to indy car but WAAAY cheaper! Might be a fun Michigan Raptor meeting place sometime this summer. Track info at East Lansing Kart Track - "Real racing for the whole family"

Jim

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Great to have you here Jim, was very nice meeting you yesterday and my kids loved seeing the videos of your daughter race the karts.

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might take your offer on a karting thing. Always have been interested in seeing one of the races and maybe getting into the sport...at least for my remaining kid at home. Great video, daughter rocks!

And, welcome from Auburn Hills area.

Last edited: