2012 raptor - a big disappointment. Not for desert trail.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
A

Al Bastaki

Reaction score
It is pointless for the crowd here. But whatever it is that im trying to say is already out there. I'm not the only one who feels the way I do. Facts are facts. We all know them. It's a matter of perception.

Banned
Reaction score
i think you're just driving the truck beyond its limits.
ford had a raptor in the dunes over there.
youtube it
it seems to do perfectly fine. jumping over crests and everything.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
“Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough”

-Greg

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I say all you guys get together pool some cash, and hire me to come out and teach you how to drive your Raptors. Plus I could modify them for you, install bumpstop kits, do perch adjustments, make you some excellent skid plates, and bumpers.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
“Everything you see or hear or experience in any way at all is specific to you. You create a universe by perceiving it, so everything in the universe you perceive is specific to you.”

-Greg

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
See the thing is Al Bastaki....you're not here looking for solutions, because they've been offered here. All you've had to say to them is "No I can't do that" or the like.

So lets break this down shall we? You came on here and explained your problem in a way that you knew would be confrontational.

It was and people reacted, but still gave you legitimate information that you disregarded and continued to say it was a horrible vehicle and a Nissan Patrol or FJ was better.

So here we are 8 pages later, and you have still disregarded any solid advice given here and continue to bash the truck and call us fanboys.

So lets tally up the results here.....and....well the results are in:

You....are....a....TROLL.

OP
OP
A

Al Bastaki

Reaction score
i think you're just driving the truck beyond its limits.
ford had a raptor in the dunes over there.
youtube it
it seems to do perfectly fine. jumping over crests and everything.

just in these past few days, i've met the guy who did that video of the orange raptor... he said he broke his axles/cv's on his third trip to Al Khatim, which is where I was two days ago. his rear diff was totaled, nice Swedish fellow.. his name is Mike, he's on the forums as well. His was an imported raptor and he got it back when the raptors werent sold from ford dealership here then. now he's got a white raptor just like mine, he sold that orange raptor of his and the reason he got the new one was cause of the strengthened rear diff and the diff locks.. as the older ones didnt have that... he said the mid perch and the stage 3 off of rpg is a must... otherwise i might as well use my rig as a mall shopper.

the folks around here are getting very helpful... on the pm side of things atleast.

Banned
Reaction score
Uh, what changed in the rear end....
As far as I know the only difference is the Torsen front diff.

And people were helpful in this thread as well. You simply chose to ignore it and continue bashing the truck. Your own fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.