2012 pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
now i know the new year starts in june. i was wondering when pricing will come out so i can build my truck. does anyone have and idea on when it becomes public.

ChadB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well seeing that 2011 info was release the beginning of september 2010, and deliveries starting in December, I have a feeling 2012 will be around the same time.

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well seeing that 2011 info was release the beginning of september 2010, and deliveries starting in December, I have a feeling 2012 will be around the same time.
The 2011 was released late so the new engine line up wouldn't get over shadowed by other product launches. I believe the 2012 will be back on "normal" schedule next year with the trucks going into production by the end of July.

groundpoundn2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
now i know the new year starts in june. i was wondering when pricing will come out so i can build my truck. does anyone have and idea on when it becomes public.
Factory said in the next few weeks, NLT June....

I just ordered my 2012 supercrew and aaffes talked to the factory and was told they will start in June and I will have mine NLT AUG 2011... As far as pricing, since it is not out yet i was given what is called "2012 MODEL BASED ON 2011 MODEL YEAR SPECIFICATIONS AND EQUIPMENT" which is the estimated factory uplift... I was hit with 1717.50$ so in my contracts states that no matter what price Ford comes out with, i will not be charged more than that, Also if it is lower i will not be charged it.... BTW this is a signed contract with deposit....."Legal"....Another positive note is i do not have to start paying until i take delivery which is with a 1.9% or if i can find lower before that time...Also what ever i pay from now until that time is considered a down payment and it is at 0%....If you are military and can do this via alotment for 6 months through military AAFFES, they will give you intrest on your allotment money up to 6500$...One hell of a deal if you ask me.....

groundpoundn2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know what happened here. ENCS does the same thing every year. Here ordered a "2012" based on the 2011 pricing and options.

This is true but at the same time since it was ordered with all options and came with the can't charge you more than 1700 if 2012 cost more guaranteeing you the price, all that is left to worry about is the actual production date..Hmmm..I will call ENCS bluff on this...I will get the number from the sales rep for his contact at the ford factory and give them a shout and see what is what...Stand by for the post in the morning....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts