2012 ford raptor status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor2010

Reaction score
Ordered 4/4/2012
And feel like I waited to long already. Lol. Not good at waiting for something I wanted 2 days ago.

Juicehead

Reaction score
Ordered 4/4/2012
And feel like I waited to long already. Lol. Not good at waiting for something I wanted 2 days ago.

hahaha...

Sounds like me. I change my mind/get bored of stuff really quick. When I figured out I had to wait 6-8 weeks, I thought to myself... "Damn I hope I don't change my mind in the mean time".

Funny thing is, I have been waiting till the last minute to part out mods from my previous vehicle just in case.

Juicehead

Reaction score
Just got a call from my salesman, told me truck is "Priority 1" and is supposed to be built next week. Does this sound right?

c-ne-elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Priority 1?

Hopefully your truck in NOT priority 1. That is the lowest rating. You want to see a priority rating of 10.

If your truck is to be built next week your dealer should have your VIN# to give you and you should be able to down load your sticker and get the build date off your sticker. Or you can call the SVT phone line with your order number and dealer number and get this information too.

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Priority 1 means its ready to be built. Priority 10 and up is still pending. Call SVT for your VIN so you can get your sticker.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got a call from my salesman, told me truck is "Priority 1" and is supposed to be built next week. Does this sound right?

Got it bud may 7th build week. Anything Under 10,it's in line to be built with vin.

Temple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a Race Red SuperCab on 3/12. I called the dealer yesterday to find out it was built and should arrive the middle of next week. I took the VIN and got the window sticker to find it was built on 4/11. Thankfully, my location saves me the delay that goes with rail delivery.

This was my cue to start ordering the mods. So far have the matte black Method Fat Fives on order with SDHQ, Roush exhaust and CAI from Stage 3, and a set Weathertech Digitalfit floor mats ordered from their ebay site. I'll be ordering tunes from 5Star once I take delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.