2012 ford raptor status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

boardn197

Reaction score
Ordered - October 2011 Confirmed with call to SVT (They can see order but don't know the reason for it not moving forward)
VIN - ????
Sticker, Build and Delivery - ????

I am now over 200 days without a VIN!

c-ne-elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update on my time line:

Ordered 2/7/12
Built 4/3/12
Delivered 4/21/12!
Mods ordered 4/23/12

Mods ordered so far:
LineX bed and rear fender wells (being done by dealer)
Window tint
Bed rug mat and tailgate protector
Roll-n-loc
RPG Stage 2
Tuffy underseat tool box
WeatherTech mats
SVT stickers for WeatherTech mats

And this is on day 1! You guys on the forum have cost me a lot of money! But thanks for all the suggestions. Need to find someone in the area to do the front perch adjustment to the middle setting. Have a lead but have not followed up on it.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered - October 2011 Confirmed with call to SVT (They can see order but don't know the reason for it not moving forward)
VIN - ????
Sticker, Build and Delivery - ????

I am now over 200 days without a VIN!

Holy ****, Batman!!! Get the regional sales rep on the phone NOW. Get the number from your dealer, DEMAND action. I got that ball rolling in only 3 months.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy ****, Batman!!! Get the regional sales rep on the phone NOW. Get the number from your dealer, DEMAND action. I got that ball rolling in only 3 months.

I have 10-12 Raptors that have been in the order bank since Sept/Oct/Nov,
and I'm (my customers) are still waiting also. I CALL SCREAMING almost EVERYDAY??????????????????????????????????????????? :shocked:

It's not the dealers fault, we can't get them.

randy

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have 10-12 Raptors that have been in the order bank since Sept/Oct/Nov,
and I'm (my customers) are still waiting also. I CALL SCREAMING almost EVERYDAY??????????????????????????????????????????? :shocked:

It's not the dealers fault, we can't get them.

randy

Personal appology >>> Sorry, Randy. I didn't know he had ordered with you. We've talked about the problems you're getting from down the supply chain. If I had advise to give knowing where this truck is coming from, Id wait it out. Randy's service is beyond amazing, even to those who don't order FROM him.
O.K., I feel about an inch tall, I'm gonna go soak my head now.

Four by Six

Reaction score
Ordered Dec 7th... still nothing. Sales guy says I was on their April allocation. Claims Ford gave them 4 more trucks for April to let them catch up to demand, and I was one of them. Claims his SM is on Ford's allocation committee. Claims I am at Priority 1 now. Called SVT and had a FRF member look, and both said it still shows just original order.

5 months later and still not scheduled? I could understand if this was some rare limited edition GT being built for publicity and collectors. But a truck where they are building over 10,000 of them? Makes you wonder what kind of shenanigans is going on with the scheduling and allocations.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Even at 12,000 a year it is only 0.6% of their yearly production of 2,000,000 vehicles... In my book that is a limited edition...

-Greg

khandis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck was built on 22 July and I called this morning and it is STILL waiting to be shipped... is there a backlog in shipment or something geesh

Status
Not open for further replies.