2012 Fleet Preview Guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am hearing the 2012 dealer guide order bank opening got delayed until 8-24-11. Randy, can you confirm?

Nothing Official Yet,
BUT NOTHING on Dealer Ford Site. or in order bank ??????????????????????? :baby:

been checking since just after midnight

randy

TXRaptorSA

Reaction score
Today was the day I had hoped to lock in my membership to the Stormtrooper Academy. Oxford White w/ Blue Accent Int must be mine ! Open the bank Ford, let us fill it up for you !

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, I obvious don't know how to post links properly or these guys really don't like that other site. It was not my intention to offend. Any advice for a noob?

Have at me!
- YODA:Jedi:

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think both sites block each others shit... Which is fine with me, I am already on the better of the two. Never even posted on the Z...:birgits_tiredcoffee

Someone on another site, I think F150online maybe? had mentioned that the dealer cut off for 2011's was the 19th, maybe this is to coincide with that? I honestly have no clue, all they are doing is keeping money in my pocket longer..

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoahE