2012 Fleet Preview Guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That blue interior is badass

But we don't know that, right? No pics ever seen?

The blue that was (is?) offered in the Fusions were kinda...eh, it was a ****** color blue and very out of place.

112_0812_09z%2B2010_ford_fusion_sport%2Bseats.jpg

ford-fusion-int.jpg

I mean, I don't know if I'd want the blue with an orange stripe on the steering wheel. A blue stripe would be awesome.

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The blue that was (is?) offered in the Fusions were kinda...eh, it was a ****** color blue and very out of place.

ford-fusion-int.jpg

I mean, I don't know if I'd want the blue with an orange stripe on the steering wheel. A blue stripe would be awesome.

that i don't like at all! :Angry: Lets hope its different, I was really hoping for red since we dropped orange... I'd prefer they kept orange and let me get it in a white truck though... :flipthebird:

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 24th!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I just want my wait to officially begin! I can't take this unofficial wait LOL!

SeaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

ford-fusion-int.jpg

Oh god that is just ugly!:shocked:
Well maybe the wait is good cause if this is the blue they use I dont want that in my Raptor. I might have to wait to see this interior which sucks one way but also good cause I can throw down a bigger down payment and actually see the blue they will use.

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 24th!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I just want my wait to officially begin! I can't take this unofficial wait LOL!

No kidding, Reptar! This 'hurry up and wait' crap is just like the military. I've seen this way too many times!!!!! I thought my truck might show up in time to be a good birthday gift. Now I'm thinking it may turn out to be a Christmas present...

ugh!

Have at nobody!
- YODA :Jedi:

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure Randy can't wait for the offical wait to start too, he's been at it trying to get our orders in non-stop since it's a mystery opening of the order banks lol

fordandchevyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh god that is just ugly!:shocked:
Well maybe the wait is good cause if this is the blue they use I dont want that in my Raptor. I might have to wait to see this interior which sucks one way but also good cause I can throw down a bigger down payment and actually see the blue they will use.

my wife has this in her 2009 Fusion. its looks a lot better in person than in a picture. i must say its pretty cool. we dont have the blue around the navigation just in the seats. and the stitching. oh also i got smoked by her in that car its quite fast for a little 3.0l v6.

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My local Ford dealer agreed to discount my 2012 Raptor order by $3,500 off MSRP. He offered to discount a 2011 order by $4,000 off MSRP and said that Navigation is back. I decided to go with the 2012. Now if only the freaking order bank will open already. He will honor these prices for any member of this forum. But if you want a 2011, you only have a few days left. His dealership is located in South Louisiana just outside of New Orleans. If interested, email him at [email protected].

Last edited: