2012 Final Exhaust Decision

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CO DUSTORM

Reaction score
Just like the Corvette Forum, I really appreciate insight, feedback, etc provided on these forums. Doing very little mods to my recently purchased 2012 6.2L SCREW (17K miles). However, getting a more throaty American made muscle sound was a must and forum/YouTube posts aided in that decision.

Wanted a cheap solution ($360 total for parts & quality labor) vs a complete cat-back system. Initially went with a 3in SI/3in SO 18" Magnaflow muffler and a 3in IN/4in OUT black tip. Drove it a few days and decided I need to tone it up a bit more. Was really on the fence with drone concerns but took it back and had the Resonator Delete done. WOW...it did make a difference and sounds just like I wanted. Startup and acceleration (little or a lot) sound fantastic (a bit like my 427 Vet with the baffles open). Not really hearing drone at the highway speeds/RPMs that everyone is concerned with. Still able to enjoy the sound system. Ultimate test will be a drive with the wifey next week to visit our kids.