2012 affect other years?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

MattRaptor9

Reaction score
I do all my own maintenance... Tire rotation, oil changes... I worked for Ford in Engineering for 30 years... I have SW long tube headers with true duals out the side... It also had a ADD front bumper with a front hitch but, I am not letting that go with the truck...

Sorry this may be a stupid question but by true dual out the side, does it look like the stock exhaust with the dual pipes next to eachother? I don't blame you for holding on to the bumper, but its ok i like the stock look anyway. :) I have been researching this truck for over a year and I know everything about it and this is the only truck for me. I have looked at lifted tundras maybe trying to settle for cheaper but nothing comes close to this thing. I actually drove one at the dealership for the 3rd time... you know.. just to confirm :)
I think since I am a new member I can't pm but if you gave me your email address or a way to contact you that would be great!! I would much rather buy from someone on here that I know keeps their truck spotless. :waytogo:

Matt

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
Sorry this may be a stupid question but by true dual out the side, does it look like the stock exhaust with the dual pipes next to eachother? I don't blame you for holding on to the bumper, but its ok i like the stock look anyway. :) I have been researching this truck for over a year and I know everything about it and this is the only truck for me. I have looked at lifted tundras maybe trying to settle for cheaper but nothing comes close to this thing. I actually drove one at the dealership for the 3rd time... you know.. just to confirm :)
I think since I am a new member I can't pm but if you gave me your email address or a way to contact you that would be great!! I would much rather buy from someone on here that I know keeps their truck spotless. :waytogo:

Matt

Well, you can't beat buying from Hock. He's a good dude.

OP
OP
M

MattRaptor9

Reaction score
Well, you can't beat buying from Hock. He's a good dude.

Buying from someone on here would make me feel much better than buying from someone else or even a dealership because I imagine its in perfect condition and taken care of nicely. I have one question does the orange accented interior get boring? I do like the different look of it but the orange exterior with graphics is my favorite!!

Matt

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Buying from someone on here would make me feel much better than buying from someone else or even a dealership because I imagine its in perfect condition and taken care of nicely. I have one question does the orange accented interior get boring? I do like the different look of it but the orange exterior with graphics is my favorite!!

Matt

Not to me.. I love it...

Viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Matt... seems you've found your truck..., and hock, you're buyer... FYI theres a 2010 Blue SCAB in montpelier,vt selling a good bit under MSRP...
FYI

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Molten Orange SCrew with EVERY option including NAV, Graphics (both), tailgate step, EVERYTHING. I'm not going to pay anywhere close to MSRP, though.

I'll Hold out for Race Red from Randy if that's the case and get the Front & Rear Cameras with A/C Seats!

OP
OP
M

MattRaptor9

Reaction score
Hockster, is there navigation in the truck? Why or why not did you choose that because to me it seems very nice but what do i know? Also, everything with that truck is exactly what I would have but is there anyway to contact you about price and whatever else?

Matt

OP
OP
M

MattRaptor9

Reaction score
Matt... seems you've found your truck..., and hock, you're buyer... FYI theres a 2010 Blue SCAB in montpelier,vt selling a good bit under MSRP...
FYI

Do you know how much the truck is and miles? Miles wise im looking for very low 30's.

Matt