GEN 1 2011 with 176k miles worth 25k?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTRaptorGT500

Reaction score
I got mine about 2.5 yrs ago ... they guy wanted 21k. My credit union used another Vehicle pricing organization. My CU was willing to give me the asking price.

The truck had 166k annnd:
1. shocks were shot
2. AC blew kinda kool air
3. the coolant reservoir (the K&N CAI) was damaged, the cap was broken
4. the oil change light came on soon as I started the truck
5. the coolant was VERY low
6. the suspension needs work
7. Tires were pretty much done with
8. Power steering was leaking like a ****

I will say, the interior was awesome.

I offered the guy 17.5k he took it.
As soon as I took ownership, I changed ALL fluids. I drove it from Houston, TX to Destin FL. and other that the suspension being a nightmare ... the truck made it to and from like a champ.
Then, like 8 months or so later I drove to Cali and back ... ZERO issues. After I got back from cali I purchased new factory shocks and struts. Then I purchased new tires. I have driven to and from cali 6 times in the last year and a half. I did have to get some Transmission work done but as it turned out it was the wiring harness that was causing the problems.

Don't hesitate to offer less than asking. Make sure you drive the truck with the windows down so you can hear all the noises that it can make, go over bumpy areas of the road.

Still working on the truck little by little, and she just keeps getting better!

T3amfish

Your mom goes to college
Reaction score
Bought my 2011 Screw, white, no sunroof, 109k miles, $24k last may. Found it at a Toyota dealership that was about to wholesale it out, they had laid off like 8 salesman because of
COVID and no one buying.. I think I got a good deal, lol