GEN 1 2011 - Why is my instrument cluster different?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pull that fuse, start the truck. If it won't start or dies real quick you know that's your new fuel fuse.

The fuse 27 kit is around $20, seems worthwhile.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling you are going to find it's not as "bone stock" as you think. White faces gauges were on 2010 models only, that's aftermarket. The light bar is not factory and you should check you have a spare under your bed as your spare tire access cover is gone. Your mystery dangler wire is probably for the light bar.

OP
OP
nec9

nec9

Reaction score
The spare is there. Light bar is aftermarket but a common one. Same with the gauges it seems. Good call on fuse being for lightbar though. But now that leaves the question of where is my fuse 27? I got no fuse in 27 or 70.... truck runs great.

OP
OP
nec9

nec9

Reaction score
I have confirmed that the dangling fuse is in fact the fuel pump relocation fuse. Weird. Musta been done in Canada where the truck is from. Better than not being done I suppose.