2011 White Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck mx.
I like it, its real clean and simple alot like my 08. Now u just gotta go see raptizzle and do something about that ginormous chrome grill haha.
Have you noticed the ford oval in the grill is tge size of a football?

OP
OP
MXrider38

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually already have some stuff in the works to get rid of the rest of the chrome.

Something like this but with the emblem back in. Sorry for the crappy pic. I also have an idea I want to try for getting rid of the chrome in the headlights.

Attachments

• image-3096276939.png
    image-3096276939.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 200

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually already have some stuff in the works to get rid of the rest of the chrome.

Something like this but with the emblem back in. Sorry for the crappy pic. I also have an idea I want to try for getting rid of the chrome in the headlights.

You can split the lights open and paint them
Its not easy
But i did it.
Use a heat gun not the oven.
Paint the bezel satin black not flat
Reseal it with a whole tube of windshield adhesive from autozone on each headlight. Put them back to back and wrap them with a towel and then use a ratchet strap to squeeze them together. Leave for 12 hrs atleast
Longer the better.
Did mine in 08 and still yet to leak.
Good luck
Let me know if you need anything else

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For sure. ******* shipping is crazy. It costs more to send a truck to Cali than to send one from the Cali to Maryland. Wtf?

Roadtrip it and meet in the middle! What did you find out about how to fanaggle the financing?

OP
OP
MXrider38

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uship has some horrible reviews.

Thats exactly what I was thinking with the headlights. Some manufactures used glue that won't separate so I was going to call my buddy at a ford bodyshop and see if they had a broken one to test.

Swoop we basically just ended up having to get financed for each others truck.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Uship has some horrible reviews.

Thats exactly what I was thinking with the headlights. Some manufactures used glue that won't separate so I was going to call my buddy at a ford bodyshop and see if they had a broken one to test.

Swoop we basically just ended up having to get financed for each others truck.

Congrats MX,

INI is my best friend and I can assure you he is one of the most **** retentive people I know when it comes to keeping his cars clean. You are going to love your new truck. It truly looks like it just rolled of the showroom floor. Have fun with it....