2011 White Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and put this on here even though I'm tryin to trade it in. I have a 11 screw with 3400 miles. Has Nav, graphics, sunroof, tailgate step, bed extender etc. Only option not on it is the hood graphic. It has sdhq brake lines,abs guards and 5% window tint I'm going to start at 48,500. Only reason I'm starting at this price is I have offers on the table for 47-47,500 trade in. I would have to pay to ship 2 tricks though. Thus defeating the purpose.

I also have 17" methods with 35" generals, afe intake, an sct tuner with 5 star tunes. these are not included in the price but I will work a deal if you want it all.

Update! 48,500 takes everything. If you Aretha interested in some parts I can work out taking some money off the truck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MXrider38

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Basically I'm looking to buy a boat. That and I also started racing motocross again and we have a 28 foot enclosed trailer. I was planning on splitting the towing duties with my dad or be able to go on my own if he didn't want to go. Just putting a race quad in the back drops the back down in this truck. More than I thought it would when I bought it. If I don't get offers for what I want then I'll keep it and keep modding.

I'll definitely still stick around regardless of what happens. This forum is few and far between. As bojangles said, maybe he will add a superduty convert section. There seems to be a few of us going this route.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is your truck at the middle or top perch? I wasn't going to do it to mine; but it really looks so damn good!

Last edited:
OP
OP
MXrider38

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok you vultures. I'm not selling any parts until I see what direction the truck goes. Someone may want the whole works, may trade in (which would make it all for sale) or a buyer may not want that stuff. I'll put you guys at the head of the line if the parts become available.

Last edited: