2011 Tux Black Crew Cab for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
my eyes just jumped out of my head and are now cowering in the shower repeating over and over how the water is hot enough and still cant get clean.....

video is ******* funny tho!

HAHaaaaaaaaaa. WHats bad is the song ain't near as bad as the video! HAhahaaaa. I actually turned it up to listen but had to turn away if fright! HAhahaaaaaa.
BDRAG

OP
OP
JuggNuttz

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
HAHaaaaaaaaaa. WHats bad is the song ain't near as bad as the video! HAhahaaaa. I actually turned it up to listen but had to turn away if fright! HAhahaaaaaa.
BDRAG

lol yeah the part about the kids in the hall got me every time. plus other lines.

and look at that... we go from selling my truck to watching music videos about fat chicks..... god i love this place! :ROFLJest:

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
lol yeah the part about the kids in the hall got me every time. plus other lines.

and look at that... we go from selling my truck to watching music videos about fat chicks..... god i love this place! :ROFLJest:

Yup! HAHahaaaaa. Someone said they like my Randomness? HAhahaaaaaa. Its a slow HOT day here in Texas.

BDRAG