2011 Tux Black Crew Cab for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JuggNuttz

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Randy is the ******* man... he will get your shit sold in no time!!!!! from when we talked about the orange truck , and wen i finally said yes, lets do it.... getting the FRF ad approved.... it was 12 hours after that. 12 ******* hours!!!!!! Randy had my shit sold!!!!! thats how ******* pimp he is!!!! we made Craigslist ad's that didnt do shit! Randy did it all!!!

i dunno how accurate all of what i said was... all i know is Randy is the ******* MAN!!!

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I think we all should have a national meet and have the worlds largest group hug.

OK, nevermind. We don't have 10,000 people. :(

NOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo! HAHahaaaaaaaa. A central meet in say Arkansas or Oklahoma would be sweet though. Arkansas, aahhhhhh! I take atleast 2, 4-5 day trips there every year on one of my bikes. We have stayed in a different town every night and hubbed from a single point. GREAT bike roads........
BDRAG

OP
OP
JuggNuttz

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think we all should have a national meet and have the worlds largest group hug.

OK, nevermind. We don't have 10,000 people. :(

im big enough to maybe count as 2 or 3 people... does that help?

Randy just left with my truck on the trailer..... :bawl: i think i need the hug. till my Orange one comes in, that is.