2011 scab wobble

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hernanj1

Reaction score
Just purchased a 2011 scab with 60,000 miles the dealer installed new tires. Just a question if anyone has had the same problem searched the net but can’t find identical problem.

When the truck is at a complete stop, and if I let go of the brake and the truck “eases up” I feel a pretty noticeable “wobble” effect. The truck drives good at low and higher speeds. It’s just when I get to an almost complete stop I feel the wobble and of course if I’m In stop and go traffic from compete stop to like maybe 5 mph

Has anyone had same problem, what can I check? Dealer said it was “normal”. This is a big dealer here in San Antonio, so I did buy the Ford esp for 40,000 miles, so I’m not to worried about getting it fixed,.....if I can find the source of the wobble.

I’ve had a 2010 and a 2013 raptor and never had this issue.

Thanks in advanced for yalls time

JH

J. Wolfe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's going to be tough to diagnose without actually being able to experience it. But I will give you one instance where there was a wobble coming to a stop, and again at take off. It was in a patrol car I was working on, a 2014 Taurus, it was a slightly bent rear wheel, for some reason you couldn't feel it at speed, weird. Of course nobody knew how that happened. Good luck.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you sure you are not just "tram lining" .... big wide tires, especially when new, can easily get caught in grooves worn into pavement