2011 Roush Stage 2 in NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jross993

Jross993

Reaction score
I have about 72k on my Roush with no problems. I have a tune from JDM and makes the trans shifts much better than the factory Roush tune. Makes a night and day difference.
Thanks I’ll give them a call. Are there any different air filter options for Roush trucks? This filter seems tiny. Also I’m guessing they’re k and n style, they need to be oiled?

OP
OP
Jross993

Jross993

Reaction score
100k+ on my 2013 with Roush stage 2, including about 8k towing my Airstream. Never had a problem with transmission or engine. I did have to replace front axels due to CV boot failure at about 75k.
That’s awesome! Im really happy with it so far, this truck is a beast and I’m glad to hear they’re still reliable even with all the extra power.

SVTWillis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still have the Roush filter. You can clean and re-oil them. Not sure if there’s another filter that would fit on the Roush inlet tube. I haven’t even looked for a new one. It gets plenty of air with the open air box.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free