2011 Raptor Driver side mirror motor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTRaptorGT500

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new here. This is my first day and first post. My apologies if this post is not in the correct place.

I just purchased a used 2011 ford svt Raptor, with 166k miles on it. My dream truck! actually, I have never thought about owning a truck till the 1st Gen Raptors.

Anyhow, I am having problems with the driver side power mirror motor (with memory). Can any of you peeps please point me in the right direction for ordering a new part? I'd hate to start out my search at the dealership.

Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
SVTRaptorGT500

SVTRaptorGT500

Reaction score
Thanks!
You would happen to know what the part number for the splash or water guards that sit in the front of the engine bay would you? mine are all tore up and I would like to replace.

Sweet looking Raptor btw! it looks hella tight!

mygreyf150

Reaction score
No man I don't but Im sure I could find it. Thank but the blue one is not mine. I just haven't put a picture of mine on here since I only have had mine a month and really haven't had time during the day to get any good pictures. I do love the blue though and that would look good on my white one

OP
OP
SVTRaptorGT500

SVTRaptorGT500

Reaction score
Oh Right on, I've had mine for about 2 months now. I'm trying to find shocks and struts. This ain't no joke! I am tempted to just buy Gen2 shocks and struts and go on with my bad self. As far as the color, mine is black but I am probably going to plastidip to a blue color. Since that would be the most affordable option.

mygreyf150

Reaction score
Mine is a 2012 screw I have to do my front shocks also. I am going to send mine in to TSW to have them rebuild. After spending way to much time on here I think I am going to stick to the gen 1 shocks for a few reasons. Rebuilding them is a ton cheaper. Also the amount of hassle and issues that seem to come about when switching to gen 2's isn't worth it to me since you really don't gain much. As for the plastidip, have you considered just wrapping it? the colors are a lot better and the life is also a ton better.