2011 Raptor 300k issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't speak about any raptor after 2010, but I disconnect my battery lots because it just sits lately, I throw the battery cable back on and fire it up and let it run, never reset anything yet. Interesting learning about the newer ones though, everything is getting more complicated.
i didnt know the older trucks had a bms. i know they have one that shuts down the truck if the radio or lights are on too long, but nothing to actually monitor the battery as in depth as what we are finding out. and like you, have never reset anything. this is all new to me. i have never heard of this. hoping we get more info

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
J

JA1972

Reaction score
Ok guys yes after the battery was changed out it had to sit for 8 hours anyway till they could put a new alternator on it..Everything is charging and working beautiful..BUT now we have a leak in the radiator..guess this is what happens after 300k miles

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok guys yes after the battery was changed out it had to sit for 8 hours anyway till they could put a new alternator on it..Everything is charging and working beautiful..BUT now we have a leak in the radiator..guess this is what happens after 300k miles
radiators are fun. have changed mine out 3 times now. not hard, but a bit time consuming. there was a thread with a video of mishimoto radiator installation process. it did not work for me. i couldnt get the old one out. so i pulled the headlights and the front brace to get more room

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Post some pics of the re and re of the radiator for us.