2011 Infiniti G37S Coupe F/S/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

O2ShootTheJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011 Infiniti G37S coupe with 7 spd auto with 44k miles. Has black leather interior with heated seats, nav, etc. The car has all regular maintenance done on time and is in outstanding condition!

Mods:
-3M clear bra on front bumper and half of the hood; small spot in front of rear wheels
-Viper smart start and security (use your cell phone to lock/unlock/start your car)
-wheels powdercoated black (but they could use a fresh coat)
-Eibach Sways
-Swift Springs
-20mm Akata Spacers up front
-15mm Akata Spacers in rear
-180 customs front black grill
-debadged "Infiniti" on trunk
-LED Diode Dynamic interior lights
-LED Fog Lights
-LED rear license plate lights
-6k projectors

CONDITION:
Overall the car is in great shape, but it is a used vehicle. I do my best to keep the car in pristine condition. There are no dents in the body and very few blemishes in the paint.
-Front grill has rock chips as it was not protected w/ clear bra like the rest of the front end
-The powder coat on the wheels seems to be losing it's gloss finishes in places, as well as some minor curbing
-There is a scuff on the body line of the rear bumper above the license plate where someone bumped me parallel parking. I believe it will buff out for the most part but I haven't tried myself since it is on a body line.
-There are some fingernail scratches behind the door handles

The car has NEVER been in an accident, but the carfax will show "damage reported" around November 2013. The previous owner ran over something in the road and it bounced up and bent a mounting bracket for the rear bumper. He contacted his insurance before getting an estimate which is why there is a damage report on the Carfax. The repair ended up being about $100 and he paid it out of pocket. The rest of the reports are just from regular service at the dealership which you will see if you buy the report.

I have owned the car since March of 2014 and put about 12,000 miles on it. It is a blast to drive and hasn't required anything other than regular maintenance. Unfortunately I am in need of a bigger vehicle so I am selling it to get a truck.

Clear title in hand!

Price is 23,000 OBO. Would be willing to trade (I add) for a 13+ SCREW any color except Terrain.

MRiGASwl.jpg
GXf4AVEl.jpg
wMwVVwXl.jpg
EVIyr59l.jpg
hYZY8Iil.jpg
cCb9G8el.jpg
fkwjY0Cl.jpg
I8JYoBml.jpg
VN6otkMl.jpg
Y9C6jZAl.jpg
krjenDxl.jpg
a9lzeYXl.jpg