2011 Ford SVT Raptor 4 x 4 6.2 fuel filter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I don't have a service/repair manual for this vehicle, therefore I use the Christopher Columbus method of finding the location of parts to hopefully service - Search, Discover, and Land. However, it's not working out. Is Ford hiding in the tank or fuel pump?

My question here is where is it (fuel filter), and what does it look like?

Thank you very much!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe its non serviceable and for the life of the vehicle, most likely attaached to the fuel pump in the tank. Why are you looking for it?

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You need a new mechanic. Maybe you are having fuel pump problems? Or is your mechanic just suggesting replacing the filter because he is old skool?
Or if fuel pump, more likely FPDM or the connector to that module, it's been known to be an issue and lives above the spare tire under the bed. +1 on the "no there's not one" fuel filter besides the mesh intake on the in-tank pump...and I'm not even 100% sure about that one I haven't been in there.

OP
OP
Waialua Raptor
Reaction score
You need a new mechanic. Maybe you are having fuel pump problems? Or is your mechanic just suggesting replacing the filter because he is old skool?
I agree, assume without checking. You know, ass-u-me. I dont really have a mechanic. What I need is a service manual for this beast. I think next up is to clean the throttle body. But from diagnosis reports found given to previous owner, there is wear on the camshaft lobes and scoring on a rocker arm. It's geting there slowly, but going to have to go deep.

W0n70n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question, what exactly are the symptoms you are experiencing? I feel like that would be more helpful information to know and any of the mechanical superstars on here might be able to help you chase it down...

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I think it is general maintenance he is doing after getting a new used truck.

OP, might want to start collecting engine parts for when it let's go on you.