2011 Ford Raptor vs 2012 Ford Raptor wiring harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amantux

Reaction score
Hi!

I have the full heated and cooled seats (wiring harnesses & modules included) from a donor 2012 Raptor, and I was wondering if the cab wiring harness for the 2011 was the same, which would just make them a drop in replacement? I also added in the climate control system from a 2012 truck that has the heated and cooled seat buttons!

Thanks!

rschap1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like an undertaking.
I'll keep an eye on this as my heated (but not cooled seat) doesn't warm :(
Maybe I can learn something that will help me out too.
Good luck with swap.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The electrical systems in the 10-12 trucks should be "the same". Whether of not every last plug is there on different optioned level trucks, who knows- but if you trace the circuit far enough back on the diagram, you can add whatever wires/connector you need if the factory did not run it.

You may need to do some programming with Forscan along with the wiring.

13-14 trucks have a different electrical system entirely.

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t you have to do some duct work to get the cooled seats as well? Just having a button won’t make them cool without a vent

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cooled seats don't use the A/C system.

There is a TED (thermo electric device) under the seat. When you put power to it, one side gets hot and the other gets cold. There is a fan under the seat that blows the air across the hot/cold surface, depending on wheter you want heated or cooled seats.

thiccboi

Reaction score
I too have donor heated and cooled seats from a 12 to my 11. I never got the electrical to work so I gave up. Neither heat or cool. Lol